Financial accounting is often called the language of business it is the language that managers use to communicate the firms financial and economic information to external parties such as shareholders and creditors. Principles of accounting can also mean generally accepted accounting principles gaap when used in this context principles of accounting will include both the underlying basic accounting principles and the official accounting pronouncements issued by the financial accounting standards board fasb and its predecessor organizations. Additional resources this principles of accounting book is a great way to jumpstart your accounting knowledge whether you are a beginner or intermediate student this book is a great way to get a lot of information in one highly organized format
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.