The maritime labour convention mlc is an international labour organization convention number 186 established in 2006 as the fourth pillar of international maritime law and embodies all up to date standards of existing international maritime labour conventions and recommendations as well as the fundamental principles to be found in other international labour conventions. The maritime labour convention mlc 2006 is a milestone for the global maritime industry once implemented mlc is expected to enhance the life of seafarers working offshore along with increasing the safety and security of sea going vessels. The maritime labour convention 2006 mlc is an international agreement of the international labour organisation ilo which sets out seafarers rights to decent conditions of work it is sometimes called the seafarers bill of rights
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.