The legal determination of international maritime boundaries the progressive development of continental shelf and eez lawby g j tanja deventer kluwer 1990 382 pp isbn 90 6544 478 5. The boundaries of these maritime zones between coastal nations are established through international agreements entered into by those nations for the official description of the us maritime boundaries with other nations contact the us department of state. The international maritime boundaries series is the foremost authority on maritime boundaries reference by practitioners of international law shore and sea boundaries the development of international maritime boundary principles through united states practice. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.