Devoted to assessing the state of ocean and coastal governance knowledge and management the ocean yearbook provides information in one convenient resource. Ocean yearbook 22 no 22 by aldo chircop brill academic pub used very good former library book great condition for a used book minimal wear. The yearbook is a collaborative initiative of the international ocean institute in malta and the marine environmental law institute at dalhousie law school write a review there are currently no reviews for this book. Volume 14 a special edition to celebrate the year of the ocean focuses on key themes in ocean policy and research examines such topics as recent law of the sea cases maritime boundaries oil and gas exploration fishery management the economy of the ocean and ship routing systems
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.