Paperback 4625 46 25 prime free shipping on eligible orders only 9 left in stock order soon admiralty and maritime law in the united states cases and materials carolina academic press law casebook series aug 1 2008 by david w robertson and steven f friedell hardcover 19 admiralty and maritime law volume 2 second . The third edition of this law school casebook like the first two focuses on modern admiralty practice the selected cases and materials discuss current issues faced by a maritime lawyer in addition to the historical bases of those issues. This text addresses maritime tort law collision law worker injury claims wrongful death and platform injuries it explores maritime property liens and the seamans employment contract wages and compromise of claims. Find great deals on ebay for federal criminal law shop with confidence
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.