The legal definition of law of the flag is a principle of maritime and international law that the sailors and vessel will be subject to the laws of the state corresponding to the flag flown by the vessel. Flag of convenience and abuse of international maritime law by elias b rudnikas the international law of the sea is although vast incomplete having significant gaps. The law of the flag an international law which is recognized by every nation of the planet is defined as a rule to the effect that a vessel is a part of the territory of the nation whose flag she flies
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.