Conflict of laws especially affects private international law but may also affect domestic legal disputes eg determination of which state law applies in the united states or where a contract makes incompatible reference to more than one legal framework. Gal traditions common law or civil law the and rural courts applied local customary law chancery and maritime courts applied roman law only in the seventeenth century did common law triumph over the state civil code organized into sections that echo tradi. International conflict of laws common civil and maritime is a text written for judges lawyers professors students and laymen with particular reference to the united states the united kingdom france and canada and with a considerable number of references to australia and the european union
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.