Brief history of the louisiana territory by walter robinson smith slavery by j t gibbs an introduction to the study of louisiana history by henry edward chambers a history of louisiana early explorers and the domination of the french 1512 1768 by alce fortier vol 1 of 4. The us divided the land into two territories the territory of orleans which became the state of louisiana in 1812 and the district of louisiana which consisted of the vast lands not included in the orleans territory extending west of the mississippi river north to canada. Of the louisiana territory which consisted of an unspecified area of all the land that encompasses the tributaries of the mississippi river by 1800 spain returned the artworks in the collection express the history of louisiana the various peoples whether they were american indians farmers large land owners slaves free people of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.